Delicate, handblown glass globes float at the ends of solid brass rods in Crafted Poland by master glassmakers, each fixture conveys fluidity and motion yet is anchored in the pure modern architecture of its form.
- Frame crafted of solid brass.
- Globes are mouth-blown of clear borosilicate glass.
- Developed for applications in science and engineering, borosilicate glass is strong and durable, yet thin and lightweight for exceptional clarity.
- Articulating arms can be positioned where desired.
- Rated for three 1.6W max. G4 bi-pin base bulbs.
- Bulbs included.
- LED bulbs projected lifespan is 15,000 hours.
- Dimmer switch compatible; can only be used with an ELV trailing-edge dimmer.
- Vertical rod comes in connectable segments, offering a range of fixture heights.
- 110-120V manufactured to US standards for US and Canadian markets. Requires outlet adapter and voltage converter for use internationally.
- Certified to Damp UL electrical standard: suitable for use indoors, such as bathrooms, where it is subject to moisture.
- Clear glass globes vary slightly in size and shape, revealing their handcrafted nature; no two are exactly alike.
- Requires professional assembly and installation by a licensed electrician.
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth; avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives, as they will damage the finish.
Rick H. –
all very much , I will be ordering
Andy W. –
Excellent, all working pefectly.
Mark T. –
Good quality. Fast delivery. Recommended
Michael P. –
I love this light. The expedition was not long at all.
Veronica Q. –
Just like pic!!!
Barbara M. –
nice thank you
James T. –
Product as described in excellent condition thank you very much